About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Okay, sup? How you doing? Good! But you're probably here to know about me. I'm Sophie and I'm 15, grade 9, Asian, bla bla bla. I like a lot of stuff! Like books, music, MOVIES (if you want to know which ones, just go down to the bottom)! I want to be a director when I grow up, sooooo fun!! And I've got lots of friends, well, not lots, but a fair bit. People call me hard-working, or just a nerd. I am a nerd, a hard-core nerd, you got a problem with that? Good. I'm also just hard-core, I mean, I've got people's backs, I fight for what I believe in, I say what's on my mind, I don't sway with the crowd. Yeah, anything else? If you have any more questions (Which you probably don't, because you probably know me in real life, and you'll know that Sophie Tribiani doesn't exit, at least I hope I didn't steal someone else's name o.O....) Just read some of my posts, I've got lots!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Yeah

Yay!! New version of Blogger is here! I got to customize a lot of stuff, but not that I really changed anything mager, I really like my template right now!

Okay, so it's the weekend, and I 've still got a lot to do!! This is not good, considering how I really wanted to watch Titanic this weekend. Apparently, from what I hear, James Cameron is going to put it back into theatres, but not just in theatres, but in 3D!!!! OMG, that's like my dream come true! I was one when the movie was out, so I never got a chance to get the theatre experience! But now, I might be able to get the 3D experience!! That's great!! But this is only a rumor, but all rumors are based on something!!!!!!!!!

Went back to my old school today and talked to my old friend who now, thanks to me, loves the Mortal Instruments as well! But I was a little disappointed when she didn't scream and run around in excitement. Then again, she's not the fan girl type.

Quote of the day:
"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel." Robert Frost

LOLZ, I really like the poem the Road Not Taken by him, ever since Edbert and Jamie recited it in English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment