About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Okay, sup? How you doing? Good! But you're probably here to know about me. I'm Sophie and I'm 15, grade 9, Asian, bla bla bla. I like a lot of stuff! Like books, music, MOVIES (if you want to know which ones, just go down to the bottom)! I want to be a director when I grow up, sooooo fun!! And I've got lots of friends, well, not lots, but a fair bit. People call me hard-working, or just a nerd. I am a nerd, a hard-core nerd, you got a problem with that? Good. I'm also just hard-core, I mean, I've got people's backs, I fight for what I believe in, I say what's on my mind, I don't sway with the crowd. Yeah, anything else? If you have any more questions (Which you probably don't, because you probably know me in real life, and you'll know that Sophie Tribiani doesn't exit, at least I hope I didn't steal someone else's name o.O....) Just read some of my posts, I've got lots!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Intro to my new short

Ring a ring of roses
A pocket full of posies
Ashes Ashes
We all fall down

“Some one help!!! Some one? Please!!” She runs out of the house, seeking salvation in the empty streets. Her sandals’ sound on the pavement is the only noise around. “PLEASE!! I NEED HELP!!”

Nothing. No sound, no voice, no reassurance. A spot on the map wiped out just like most of the others. The girl abruptly stops, breathing heavily. What is she doing? Is there really no one left to help her? Just then, a chorus of footsteps approaches her way, and for a moment, she is glad. Some one to help me carry my burden, she thinks to herself. But the moment she takes a step towards the noise, she realizes that no salvation comes this easily. She starts running the other way, thinking it could be Death just around the corner.

KK, this is for Socials, sort of, about the Black Death, now all I have to do is get Mr Sale to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment