About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Okay, sup? How you doing? Good! But you're probably here to know about me. I'm Sophie and I'm 15, grade 9, Asian, bla bla bla. I like a lot of stuff! Like books, music, MOVIES (if you want to know which ones, just go down to the bottom)! I want to be a director when I grow up, sooooo fun!! And I've got lots of friends, well, not lots, but a fair bit. People call me hard-working, or just a nerd. I am a nerd, a hard-core nerd, you got a problem with that? Good. I'm also just hard-core, I mean, I've got people's backs, I fight for what I believe in, I say what's on my mind, I don't sway with the crowd. Yeah, anything else? If you have any more questions (Which you probably don't, because you probably know me in real life, and you'll know that Sophie Tribiani doesn't exit, at least I hope I didn't steal someone else's name o.O....) Just read some of my posts, I've got lots!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Principal's retirement party

Today we played at our principal's retirement party after school until five, it was actually pretty fun. We saw what a classy party was like. Of course, Mr Hill promised us pizza, and then Mr Hurst said we weren't going to get any, and really I think it makes sense. It was a classy party for adults, and we were technically speaking working, we shouldn't be off eating their food, now should we? I was a little disappointed, I'd have to admit, but I really thought it was no big deal, and Mr Hill said he'll make it up to us. But every one else was whining and complaining that we didn't get any free pizza. I had to run home and start on my homework and I'm still not done!! See, even if there were going to be pizza, I still wouldn't have stayed for any. It's just the negativity of something soooo small that makes me think that the people complaining are not that mature, gosh, get over it already!!

Quote of the day:
“It's only arrogance if you're wrong” Anonymous

Haha, that's just funny. I think you can be arrogant even if you're wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment