About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Okay, sup? How you doing? Good! But you're probably here to know about me. I'm Sophie and I'm 15, grade 9, Asian, bla bla bla. I like a lot of stuff! Like books, music, MOVIES (if you want to know which ones, just go down to the bottom)! I want to be a director when I grow up, sooooo fun!! And I've got lots of friends, well, not lots, but a fair bit. People call me hard-working, or just a nerd. I am a nerd, a hard-core nerd, you got a problem with that? Good. I'm also just hard-core, I mean, I've got people's backs, I fight for what I believe in, I say what's on my mind, I don't sway with the crowd. Yeah, anything else? If you have any more questions (Which you probably don't, because you probably know me in real life, and you'll know that Sophie Tribiani doesn't exit, at least I hope I didn't steal someone else's name o.O....) Just read some of my posts, I've got lots!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anorexia

Today, we saw a girl at school that had legs thinner than my arm, and I've got something to say about it.

ANOREXIA AND OTHER EATING DISORDERS IS NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's just not, okay? You see the posters and the ads about girls in modeling or Hollywood. Look closely, none of them are exactly what the girls look like. Photoshop technology has become something that any one can use, and you could lose twenty pounds with a slash of a digital eraser. NOT EATING IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU THAT FAR!!!!! I'm up for healthy living and stuff like that, heck, I've always had a weight problem, and I continue to think of new ways to lose a few pounds. That's fine, as long as your old enough and you can stay in control.

Don't not eat, just change your diet. More exercise, that's the key. Get out their and jog, play ball. Not eating can seriously bring you to the brink of death.

I want every one to remember this, not only girls, every one: Not eating is NOT THE ANSWER! Legs that are the size of arms are NOT PRETTY. If you're happy, glowing, healthy, that's what draws people to you, not a wad of make-up and a fake, boney smile. And ALWAYS keep this in mind: BEAUTY ON THE INSIDE MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL ON THE OUTSIDE, BEAUTY JUST ON THE OUTSIDE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic of the day:
This is not pretty!!!!!! This is just horrible!!!!!!!! And click on that link! Click it! Keep yourself informed of these things. Keep control. Every one has got things that they don't like about themselves, yeah, but remember, people don't look at the clothes you wear or even what you look like. They like you, they see your eyes and what's inside. People and their crazy ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment