About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Okay, sup? How you doing? Good! But you're probably here to know about me. I'm Sophie and I'm 15, grade 9, Asian, bla bla bla. I like a lot of stuff! Like books, music, MOVIES (if you want to know which ones, just go down to the bottom)! I want to be a director when I grow up, sooooo fun!! And I've got lots of friends, well, not lots, but a fair bit. People call me hard-working, or just a nerd. I am a nerd, a hard-core nerd, you got a problem with that? Good. I'm also just hard-core, I mean, I've got people's backs, I fight for what I believe in, I say what's on my mind, I don't sway with the crowd. Yeah, anything else? If you have any more questions (Which you probably don't, because you probably know me in real life, and you'll know that Sophie Tribiani doesn't exit, at least I hope I didn't steal someone else's name o.O....) Just read some of my posts, I've got lots!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Last day of Synergy

It truly was a great day today. Let me just say that I've really appreciated everyone in Synergy for making these two years so great. We're loud, we're weird, we drive every sane person insane. And yet, you could definitely feel the love. I really hope we could stick together in Pre-IB, hopefully put us in the same class? We're like a huge, dysfunctional, family, but whatever happens, still a family.

Pic of the day:

WE SHOULD HAVE A SYNERGY CLASS PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment