About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Okay, sup? How you doing? Good! But you're probably here to know about me. I'm Sophie and I'm 15, grade 9, Asian, bla bla bla. I like a lot of stuff! Like books, music, MOVIES (if you want to know which ones, just go down to the bottom)! I want to be a director when I grow up, sooooo fun!! And I've got lots of friends, well, not lots, but a fair bit. People call me hard-working, or just a nerd. I am a nerd, a hard-core nerd, you got a problem with that? Good. I'm also just hard-core, I mean, I've got people's backs, I fight for what I believe in, I say what's on my mind, I don't sway with the crowd. Yeah, anything else? If you have any more questions (Which you probably don't, because you probably know me in real life, and you'll know that Sophie Tribiani doesn't exit, at least I hope I didn't steal someone else's name o.O....) Just read some of my posts, I've got lots!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

SOME ONE BEAT ME!!!!!!!

OMGS SOME ONE BEAT ME TO MAKING THE VIDEO FOR BUSKERFEST!!!!!!!!!!! WITH THE PHOTOS THAT I TOOK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Aha, I'm going to make my video any ways. Nothing can stand in my way of movie making.

Pic of the day:
OMGS FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST SACRED STAR OF MILOS WILL BE OUT IN THEATRES HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In 2012, yeah, but still, OUT IN THEATRES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get to watch Ed and Al ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, around the same time as the Hunger Games, City of Bones (If they hurry up on production), now Fullmetal, and the ultimate, since I missed it when I was one, I GET TO WATCH TITANIC ON THE BIG SCREEN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND AROUND THE SAME TIME!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! I don't really like how precise the animation is though, it's too.... I don't know, high def, the lines are too prominent. But still, it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment